Kenya Association of Manufacturers invites you to the PerformanceManagement in the Manufacturing Industry Training on 21st – 22nd February 2018 at Golden Tulip Hotel, Westlands.
This two day interactive program incorporates Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and the need to have an entrepreneurial spirit of cost-consciousness at your work-station, it also presents the Performance Management process as an opportunity to strengthen the performance of those you manage.
The benefits of the training include :
- Embedded culture of Quality Customer Service Delivery (internal/external) and commitment to task completion (follow-through).
- Understand all the steps in the Performance Management Cycle (PMC), and the processes involved in each step, and the common problem areas and how to prevent them.
- Develop and apply performance metrics and measures at all stages of the PMC to ensure continuous improvement of staff performance
- Formalize the change plan from the current management system to the PMC system and manage any resistance
- Effectively monitor performance, develop and apply feedback and reporting systems to ensure target attainment
- Conduct motivating performance appraisals that lead to continuous improvement.
For confirmations and registration contact: Catherine Mukoko on email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.